{"id":19021422,"date":"2026-09-16T09:58:45","date_gmt":"2026-09-16T09:58:45","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/purchase-stuck-on-pending\/"},"modified":"2026-09-16T10:05:18","modified_gmt":"2026-09-16T10:05:18","slug":"purchase-stuck-on-pending","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/purchase-stuck-on-pending\/","title":{"rendered":"Purchase stuck on Pending"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The purchase appears to go through PayPal ok, as the payment is taken.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">But the system seems to get stuck in the pending stage. The operation has worked just fine for many years now. Its not the recent plugin update as I have rolled it back several times but not helped, I&#8217;m back on Version 3.7.0.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">On the orders page it says: &#8216;Pending&#8217;<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">How long should this process take, to move forward to &#8216;Completed&#8217; ? The last successful download was on May. 17, 2026. No email comes through unless I hit the &#8220;complete&#8221; status dropdown box.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m suspecting its something to do with WP Cron job I know nothing about this dark art but have added the plugin <strong>WP-Cron Status Checker<\/strong> but I dont know what it should show. There is no mention of EDD in the results?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Recent uncompleted crons grouped by hooks.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Awesome! No uncompleted cron logs.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Please help&#8230;<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19021422","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-cron-job"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19021422","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19021422\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19021436,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19021422\/revisions\/19021436"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19021422"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}