{"id":19020504,"date":"2026-09-15T10:29:51","date_gmt":"2026-09-15T10:29:51","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/excellent-bio-card-plugin\/"},"modified":"2026-09-15T10:29:51","modified_gmt":"2026-09-15T10:29:51","slug":"excellent-bio-card-plugin","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/excellent-bio-card-plugin\/","title":{"rendered":"Excellent Bio Card Plugin"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I have personally used the SiteOnAI Bio Card plugin on my WordPress website and my overall experience has been very positive. I wanted a simple way to create a professional bio\/profile card with important links, without building a separate page or writing custom code. This plugin made that process much easier.<\/p>\n<p>The setup was straightforward and beginner-friendly. I did not need technical knowledge to understand how to use it. The interface is clean, and the options are easy to follow. After adding my details and links, the bio card looked neat and professional on the website.<\/p>\n<p>I also tested it on different screen sizes, including mobile and desktop. The layout remained clean and readable, which is important because many visitors use mobile phones. The text, buttons, and links were easy to access, and the overall presentation felt smooth.<\/p>\n<p>What I liked most is that the plugin focuses on a useful feature without making the process complicated. It can be helpful for bloggers, freelancers, creators, agencies, small businesses, personal brands, and anyone who wants to share their profile, social links, contact details, or important website links in one simple place.<\/p>\n<p>The plugin is lightweight, practical, and gives a polished look to the profile section. For a free plugin, it provides a good experience and saves time compared with creating a custom design manually.<\/p>\n<p>I would like to see more design styles and customization options in future updates, but even in its current form, it is a useful and reliable plugin. Thank you to the developer for creating a simple solution that is easy for WordPress users to use.<\/p>\n<p>Recommended for anyone looking for a clean and professional bio card solution for their WordPress website.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19020504","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-beginner-friendly","topic-tag-clean-design","topic-tag-easy-setup","topic-tag-wordpress-profile"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19020504","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19020504\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19020504"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}