{"id":19019909,"date":"2026-09-14T16:55:49","date_gmt":"2026-09-14T16:55:49","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=19019909"},"modified":"2026-09-14T17:22:54","modified_gmt":"2026-09-14T17:22:54","slug":"unimpressed-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/unimpressed-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Unimpressed"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I was enjoying using it but found too many problems. As soon as I use a short code the whole menu duplicates. With the original settings below a version with some other defaults\/style that I do not seem to be able to control.<br \/>For example I just wanted to get rid of Our Menu so I use this:<br \/>[flavor_menu title=&#8221;&#8221;]<br \/>What I get is the full menu with plain orange filter buttons followed by a copy using the default options.<br \/>If I set the currency symbol the same happens<br \/>If I want the symbol before the currency amount the same happens.<br \/>Yup if I change any of the short code options I get a duplicate with other settings I have no control over.<br \/>So from my perspective this is garbage unless you want the default settings. I see no reason to try to use this since I have no way of knowing how the paid for version will Not work too.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19019909","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19019909","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19019909\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19019941,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19019909\/revisions\/19019941"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19019909"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}