{"id":19019007,"date":"2026-09-13T19:40:35","date_gmt":"2026-09-13T19:40:35","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-request-set-theme-colour\/"},"modified":"2026-09-13T19:40:35","modified_gmt":"2026-09-13T19:40:35","slug":"feature-request-set-theme-colour","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/feature-request-set-theme-colour\/","title":{"rendered":"Feature request: set theme colour"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi there,<br \/>I&#8217;ve switched a whole bunch of websites over to your solution as it&#8217;s fantastic! Does the job, works. And you&#8217;re responsive.<br \/>One thing I&#8217;ve noticed is the following:<br \/>I set everything up, then grab my sites main theme colour and then have to paste it in all the various bits of the cookie banner. That works and gives you granularity, but I wonder if you couldn&#8217;t add a system to let you set the one colour once and then it takes it for all the bits it should have it. I&#8217;d add an &#8220;advanced settings&#8221; type thing then to let you set the colours individually.<br \/>In the end I just paste the same colour code into all the fields and leave it be.<br \/>You could even add some kind of automatic system that tries to detect your main colours, but that might be a step too far.<br \/>Just an idea. \ud83d\ude42<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19019007","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-tweak"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19019007","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19019007\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19019007"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}