{"id":19018900,"date":"2026-09-13T14:16:50","date_gmt":"2026-09-13T14:16:50","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=19018900"},"modified":"2026-09-13T14:55:26","modified_gmt":"2026-09-13T14:55:26","slug":"gtm-kit-two-persistent-false-positive-alerts","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/gtm-kit-two-persistent-false-positive-alerts\/","title":{"rendered":"GTM Kit: two persistent false positive alerts"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m using GTM Kit on a WooCommerce store (GTM Kit v7.1) and two alerts keep showing up in the dashboard \/ Site Health despite what I believe is a correct setup:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><strong>1. &#8220;Consent is not configured&#8221;<\/strong><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">My site uses tarteaucitron.js as CMP, with Google Consent Mode v2 enabled natively in its settings:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>Google Consent Mode v2 (GA4 &amp; Google Ads): enabled<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Request all Google Consent Mode signals: enabled<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Default status of services: &#8220;Waiting for choice&#8221;<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>DataLayer event with consent status: enabled<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Tarteaucitron doesn&#8217;t appear in GTM Kit&#8217;s list of auto-detected CMPs (Cookiebot, Iubenda, CookieYes). I deliberately left &#8220;Activate GCM settings&#8221; turned off in GTM Kit, to avoid double-firing <code>gtag('consent', ...)<\/code> signals.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Is this alert an expected false positive when an unrecognized external CMP is already handling Consent Mode, or is there a way to configure\/declare tarteaucitron so GTM Kit recognizes it?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><strong>2. &#8220;A Google tag loads alongside your container&#8221;<\/strong><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The alert flags <code>AW-XXXXXXXXX<\/code> (Google Ads) loading alongside my GTM container. This ID is natively injected by the official Google for WooCommerce plugin (with Enhanced Conversions enabled), independently from GTM. I checked and confirmed no tag inside my GTM container uses this same conversion ID (I did have a real duplicate before, fixed by disabling a redundant &#8220;Google Ads Conversion Tracking&#8221; tag).<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Is it expected for this alert to stay permanently active in this scenario (two distinct, non-redundant Google Ads tracking systems on the same page), or is there a way to tell GTM Kit that this tag is intentionally managed outside the container?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks in advance for any insights.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19018900","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19018900","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19018900\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19018912,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19018900\/revisions\/19018912"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19018900"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}