{"id":19017954,"date":"2026-09-11T17:33:20","date_gmt":"2026-09-11T17:33:20","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=19017954"},"modified":"2026-09-11T17:54:53","modified_gmt":"2026-09-11T17:54:53","slug":"webhooks-which-stripe-plugin-is-needed","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/webhooks-which-stripe-plugin-is-needed\/","title":{"rendered":"Webhooks, which Stripe plugin is needed"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Have recd an email from Stripe stating the Webhooks aren&#8217;t working. Summation:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">We&#8217;ve had some trouble sending requests in live mode to a webhook endpoint associated with your OurCareBooks account. Stripe sends webhook events to your server to notify you of activity in your Stripe account, such as a completed payout or a newly created invoice. &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The URL of the failing webhook endpoint is: https:\/\/www.ourcarebooks.com\/wp-json\/wc-stripe\/v1\/webhook &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">You (or someone on your team) configured your Stripe account to send events to that URL. You can change your account&#8217;s webhook endpoints from the Dashboard.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">We emailed our host and sent him what Stripes we have, who said we need to contact you. Currently, we have on OCB site:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Plugins:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Accept Stripe Payments &#8211; Deactivated and Reactivated<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">WooCommerce Stripe Gateway &#8211; Activated it<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">~~~~~~~~<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Then in Settings&gt; Payments<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Stripe (Official)- Activated it&nbsp;<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Credit Cards (Stripe) by Payment Plugins&nbsp; (is already Active)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Afterpay (Stripe_ by Payment Plugins that integrates with your Stripe account &#8211; (is already Active)&nbsp;&nbsp; &#8230;.do I need?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">ACH (Stripe by Payment Plugins&nbsp; (Inactive)&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;do I need?&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;why so many ughh<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m not sure which I really need activated.&nbsp; :\/<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19017954","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19017954","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19017954\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19017981,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19017954\/revisions\/19017981"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19017954"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}