{"id":1901593,"date":"2011-02-06T20:06:57","date_gmt":"2011-02-06T20:06:57","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/corrupted-mysql-db\/"},"modified":"2016-08-19T22:26:38","modified_gmt":"2016-08-19T22:26:38","slug":"corrupted-mysql-db","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/corrupted-mysql-db\/","title":{"rendered":"Corrupted MySQL DB?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>My WordPress site (self-hosted, using third party theme) started acting fubar yesterday. Among the strange behavior:<br \/>\n1) Images appearing as many as 7 times in the Media Library with all but one or two Attached to anything.<br \/>\n2) My logo disappeared and was nowhere to be found on the site.<br \/>\n3) Old, deleted posts reappeared (more than once).<br \/>\n4) An old version (with a typo) of my footer logo reappeared in place of the newer, corrected one.<br \/>\nI did a few things before this happened:<br \/>\n1) I installed several plugins including Google Analytics, WP Polls, Polldaddy Polls, Kimili Flash plugin<br \/>\n2) I tried to create sub-pages which apparently weren&#8217;t allowed by the theme (London Creative 4.1 from themeforest). When the subpages didn&#8217;t appear in my menu, I went back to try again and saw that all my original pages no longer appeared in the Parent pulldown.<br \/>\nIdeas? Anyone? Is this a database issue?<br \/>\n(Ironic: I was in an all-day WordPress class yesterday when this happened.) Thanks. Any input is appreciated.<br \/>\nEd<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-1901593","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1901593","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1901593\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1901593"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}