{"id":19015621,"date":"2026-09-09T14:39:29","date_gmt":"2026-09-09T14:39:29","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/content-tiggle\/"},"modified":"2026-09-09T14:39:29","modified_gmt":"2026-09-09T14:39:29","slug":"content-tiggle","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/content-tiggle\/","title":{"rendered":"content tiggle"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<blockquote class=\"wp-block-quote is-layout-flow wp-block-quote-is-layout-flow\">\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello to the professional Xpro Elementor Addons support team.<br \/>Thank you for your support and assistance with my previous issue. I have another question regarding the Content Toggle widget<\/p>\n<cite><br \/>I am building a freelancing marketplace website using WordPress, Elementor Free, JetEngine, and Xpro Elementor Addons.<br \/>I want to use the Xpro Content Toggle widget as a switcher on my Projects Listing page.<br \/>I have two JetEngine Query Builder queries:<br \/>Projects Open \u2192 filters projects where the meta field <code>project_status = open<\/code><br \/>Projects All \u2192 displays all projects<br \/>What I would like to build is:<br \/>Content Toggle<br \/>\u2192 Option 1: &#8220;Open Projects&#8221;<br \/>\u2192 JetEngine Listing Grid using the &#8220;Projects Open&#8221; custom query<br \/>\u2192 Option 2: &#8220;All Projects&#8221;<br \/>\u2192 JetEngine Listing Grid using the &#8220;Projects All&#8221; custom query<br \/>So<br \/>Can Xpro Content Toggle contain JetEngine Listing Grid widgets inside its two content sections?<br \/>Can each section contain a different JetEngine Listing Grid with a different Custom Query?<br \/>Can the Listing Grid use JetEngine Query Builder custom queries this way?<br \/>Is there any limitation with using JetEngine Listing Grid + Custom Query inside Xpro Content Toggle?<br \/>Can this be done with the free version of Xpro Elementor Addons?<br \/><br \/>Please provide the exact recommended setup if this is possible.<\/cite><\/blockquote>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19015621","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19015621","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19015621\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19015621"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}