{"id":19014555,"date":"2026-09-08T13:57:41","date_gmt":"2026-09-08T13:57:41","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/ticking-a-second-checkbox-returns-404\/"},"modified":"2026-09-08T14:04:59","modified_gmt":"2026-09-08T14:04:59","slug":"ticking-a-second-checkbox-returns-404","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/ticking-a-second-checkbox-returns-404\/","title":{"rendered":"Ticking a second checkbox returns 404"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">ED\u0130TED.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am trying out FilterEverything with on an archive page. FilterSet1 has one field which is of a user defined type (taxonomy for a Custom Post Type). When I display the archive page, the filter displays. When I tick one checkbox (in my case there are three values\/checkboxes. The first two have counts of 1 and the 3rd one zero), it filters nicely. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">But:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">1- I notice that the count with all other checkboxes (I mean the only other non-zero one, the second checkbox) becomes zeros.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">2- When I &#8211; in addition &#8211; tick a second box, the 404 page is displayed. If I reset the filter and tick this second value as the first checkbox, no problem. But if I tick any other as the second checkbox, again I get 404 page.<br \/>I have been struggling with this since the morning but could not come up with a cause. I appreciate any pointers to where to look as help.<br \/>Kind Regards.<br \/><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-19014555","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19014555","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19014555\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":19014566,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/19014555\/revisions\/19014566"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=19014555"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}