{"id":18987125,"date":"2026-08-07T11:27:34","date_gmt":"2026-08-07T11:27:34","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/woocommerce-integration-is-advertised-but-not-actually-available\/"},"modified":"2026-08-08T07:15:01","modified_gmt":"2026-08-08T07:15:01","slug":"woocommerce-integration-is-advertised-but-not-actually-available","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/woocommerce-integration-is-advertised-but-not-actually-available\/","title":{"rendered":"Promising plugin with a responsive development team"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><strong>Update:<\/strong>\u00a0The Booktics team responded quickly, apologised for the incorrect information and updated the listing to clarify that WooCommerce integration is still in development. They also confirmed it is part of their current sprint. I appreciate how professionally they handled the feedback, so I\u2019ve updated my rating accordingly. I\u2019ll revisit the rating again once the WooCommerce integration is live and I\u2019ve had a chance to test it.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;&#8212;-<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I installed Booktics because the WordPress.org plugin description specifically lists WooCommerce integration, including access to additional payment gateways, tax management, invoicing and order tracking.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Unfortunately, after installing and configuring the plugin, WooCommerce is shown inside the payment settings as&nbsp;<strong>\u201cUpcoming\u201d<\/strong>&nbsp;and cannot actually be enabled.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">That is a fairly important distinction, especially if someone installs the plugin specifically because they need to use an existing WooCommerce payment gateway.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The plugin itself looks promising and the interface is clean, but the current listing should be updated to make it clear that WooCommerce integration is not available yet. Once that feature is actually released, I\u2019d be happy to reassess it.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18987125","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18987125","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18987125\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":18987793,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18987125\/revisions\/18987793"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18987125"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}