{"id":18982075,"date":"2026-08-03T04:09:11","date_gmt":"2026-08-03T04:09:11","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/i-am-an-online-forms-expert-and-i-love-this-plugin\/"},"modified":"2026-08-03T04:09:11","modified_gmt":"2026-08-03T04:09:11","slug":"i-am-an-online-forms-expert-and-i-love-this-plugin","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/i-am-an-online-forms-expert-and-i-love-this-plugin\/","title":{"rendered":"I am an Online Forms expert, and I LOVE this plugin"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have created a tonne of online forms in my career spanning 30, and I was use to creating everything from the code up.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Until I found this product. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am now a freelance forms developer, providing not only complex forms to large organisations, but also defining every step of the workflow, and ensuring organic responses and negative loops.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">This product has been the most remarkable tool I have ever used in my career, and is my go to tool to simply and quickly create beta test forms for my clients, before I develop the final product.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have looked into every feature of Formidable Forms and the fact that someone with my experience is constantly so impressed by such a product and its features say ALOT!!<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thank you so much for this amazing tool!<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">From a 30 year online form and workflow expert from Australia.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18982075","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18982075","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18982075\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18982075"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}