{"id":18960884,"date":"2026-07-09T16:24:21","date_gmt":"2026-07-09T16:24:21","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/outstanding-customer-support-and-a-promising-plugin\/"},"modified":"2026-07-09T16:24:21","modified_gmt":"2026-07-09T16:24:21","slug":"outstanding-customer-support-and-a-promising-plugin","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/outstanding-customer-support-and-a-promising-plugin\/","title":{"rendered":"Outstanding Customer Support and a Promising Plugin"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;ve been searching for a review solution that&#8217;s both easy to use and professional, and YUKO has been an excellent experience so far. Although I&#8217;m just getting started with the plugin, I&#8217;m already impressed by its design and features.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">What really sets YUKO apart is the outstanding customer support. The team took the time to meet with me over a video call, answered all of my questions, and walked me through the setup step by step. That level of personal service is rare and greatly appreciated.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I own a wholesale plant business, and customer reviews are essential for building trust with new buyers. YUKO looks like it&#8217;s going to make collecting and displaying reviews much easier on my WordPress website.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">A big thank you to the entire YUKO team for your professionalism and support. I&#8217;m excited to start using the plugin and look forward to seeing the positive impact it has on my business.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18960884","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18960884","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18960884\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18960884"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}