{"id":18951606,"date":"2026-06-30T03:25:20","date_gmt":"2026-06-30T03:25:20","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/great-media-library-cleanup\/"},"modified":"2026-06-30T03:25:20","modified_gmt":"2026-06-30T03:25:20","slug":"great-media-library-cleanup","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/great-media-library-cleanup\/","title":{"rendered":"Great Media Library Cleanup"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">This plugin has a lot of features that really cleaned up my images. I had way too many images and i was able to clean them up with no broken images left over. It won&#8217;t permanently delete images unless you actually go to the delete permanently page to delete them. What i love, is, i can put the images in trash and restore them back if i want. The Pro version is even better, because it actually stores a copy of the image when you permanently delete an image, so the image can always be recovered if you need it back, and is downloadable to keep in a folder on your computer if you wish. The copy is not stored in the database, It&#8217;s basically a screenshot of the image for download. I LOVE IT! I love plugins by SmartProductSEO, because their plugins are truly smart and have a lot of nice features a lot of other similar plugins don&#8217;t have. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18951606","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-media","topic-tag-thumbnails"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18951606","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18951606\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18951606"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}