{"id":18950388,"date":"2026-06-28T18:26:48","date_gmt":"2026-06-28T18:26:48","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/powerfull-spam-protection\/"},"modified":"2026-06-28T18:26:48","modified_gmt":"2026-06-28T18:26:48","slug":"powerfull-spam-protection","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/powerfull-spam-protection\/","title":{"rendered":"Powerfull Spam Protection"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;ve tried several anti-spam plugins over the years, but <strong>Anti-Spam Protection, No CAPTCHA, No API Key<\/strong> has been one of the easiest and most effective solutions I&#8217;ve used.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Installation took only a few minutes, and it started blocking spam immediately without requiring complicated setup, CAPTCHA challenges, or third-party API keys. That&#8217;s exactly what I was looking for\u2014a plugin that simply works without adding unnecessary complexity for my visitors.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I especially appreciate that it stays out of the way. My contact forms remain clean and user-friendly, while the spam quietly disappears in the background. It&#8217;s lightweight, reliable, and doesn&#8217;t feel bloated with features I&#8217;ll never use.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">As someone who would rather spend time creating content than deleting spam, this plugin has been a huge time saver. If you&#8217;re looking for a straightforward, effective anti-spam solution for WordPress, I highly recommend giving it a try.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;d also like to thank Alan for the excellent support. On the few occasions I had questions, he responded quickly, professionally, and genuinely wanted to help. It&#8217;s refreshing to find a developer who not only builds a solid plugin but also stands behind it. Thank you for creating a product that simply works.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Fred V<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18950388","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18950388","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18950388\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18950388"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}