{"id":18946394,"date":"2026-06-23T20:15:55","date_gmt":"2026-06-23T20:15:55","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/its-rough-to-use\/"},"modified":"2026-06-23T20:15:55","modified_gmt":"2026-06-23T20:15:55","slug":"its-rough-to-use","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/its-rough-to-use\/","title":{"rendered":"It&#8217;s rough to use"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have a website with thousands of posts on it, and using this for permalinks has caused a slew of issues over the years of me running it. Unfortunately, I&#8217;ve got little choice but to keep using it since it has all the data for my permalinks inside of it.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The particular issue that I&#8217;m currently facing really hurts my website. It causes the inability to bulk edit posts properly. There is a bug in which the first post in the order of the ones I&#8217;ve selected has its permalink copied over the posts underneath it. So if I select a bunch of posts in the editor, with the intention of *just* changing tags, it&#8217;ll also copy the first post&#8217;s permalink to all the ones I&#8217;ve selected.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When this happens, you have no choice but to go back and manually edit all of those permalinks back. This wastes hours of my time. I almost did this to a lot of pages on accident before I even noticed what happened.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It&#8217;s hard to recommend something with such a glaringly bad bug. I&#8217;m not interested in going out of my way to purchase premium support for something that hasn&#8217;t been updated in nearly a year, either. I have nothing I can do except grit my teeth through this and press on. That&#8217;s hugely unacceptable in my eyes.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I highly recommend skipping over this plugin and finding a different one. There&#8217;s plenty of others like it.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18946394","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18946394","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18946394\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18946394"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}