{"id":18924522,"date":"2026-05-31T22:14:59","date_gmt":"2026-05-31T22:14:59","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-breaks-on-save\/"},"modified":"2026-05-31T22:14:59","modified_gmt":"2026-05-31T22:14:59","slug":"plugin-breaks-on-save","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-breaks-on-save\/","title":{"rendered":"Plugin Breaks on Save"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m trying to update or change Regions, When clicking any buttons to add a region manually, nothing happens. If I try the bulk import options, the &#8216;Append&#8217; button is greyed out and I cannot click on it. <br \/>I am using it on a WordPress Multisite with Woocommerce. However, I have not Network Activated the plugins, they&#8217;are activated on the per site basis. <br \/>I&#8217;ve also confirmed I&#8217;m using the latest version of WordPress (7.0) and the latest version of the Age Gate Plugins. <br \/>Anytime I try to save anything, even without changes, the site completely breaks, or shows that same page you&#8217;d see that something is wrong blank white screen message. But I click back and the site is all fine. <br \/><br \/>Running PHP 8.3 with MariaDB 10.8 on Cloudways<br \/><br \/>It would appear like it&#8217;s a plugin conflict, but not sure where or how.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18924522","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18924522","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18924522\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18924522"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}