{"id":1889563,"date":"2011-01-30T18:31:02","date_gmt":"2011-01-30T18:31:02","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-simple-facebook-connect-shortcut-codes-or-function\/"},"modified":"2016-08-19T22:20:26","modified_gmt":"2016-08-19T22:20:26","slug":"plugin-simple-facebook-connect-shortcut-codes-or-function","status":"closed","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/plugin-simple-facebook-connect-shortcut-codes-or-function\/","title":{"rendered":"[Plugin: Simple Facebook Connect] shortcut codes or function?"},"content":{"rendered":"<p>I am using SFC &amp; STC to add Fb-like and Twitter-Tweet buttons on my blog. <\/p>\n<p>Although I can use the shortcodes [fb-like] [tweetbutton] to add the buttons before my post, I&#8217;d actually like to place the buttons to the <em>right of my post title<\/em> in order to conserve space.<\/p>\n<p>It seems like the best thing for me to do is not use the shortcode for the buttons, but use a function to add the buttons in the php file. The only problem is I&#8221;m not sure where to try to add the function. <\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;m using a theme, so <strong>I guess I&#8217;d need to add the function to one of the theme files<\/strong>, but I don&#8217;t know which one or where specifically to add the code. There are several files: <strong>loop<\/strong>.php, <strong>category<\/strong>.php, <strong>single<\/strong>.php. <strong>???<\/strong><\/p>\n<p>I&#8217;d like to be able to wrap the function in a div, so I could style\/postion the buttons. If it helps, this is my <a href=\"http:\/\/www.whitbeckweb.com\/blog\/\">blog page<\/a>. Oh, I&#8217;m also wondering if you can remove the numbers of likes\/tweets to the right of the buttons. I&#8217;m not having success with CSS. (Maybe it&#8217;s not possible?)<\/p>\n<p>Any assistance with this would be greatly appreciated.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-1889563","topic","type-topic","status-closed","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1889563","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/1889563\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=1889563"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}