{"id":18887352,"date":"2026-04-22T05:20:03","date_gmt":"2026-04-22T05:20:03","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/finally-a-reporting-tool-that-doesnt-eat-up-my-weekends\/"},"modified":"2026-04-22T05:20:03","modified_gmt":"2026-04-22T05:20:03","slug":"finally-a-reporting-tool-that-doesnt-eat-up-my-weekends","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/finally-a-reporting-tool-that-doesnt-eat-up-my-weekends\/","title":{"rendered":"Finally, a reporting tool that doesn&#8217;t eat up my weekends"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I\u2019m really impressed with how this pulls everything together. Usually, I have to jump between Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster, and Analytics to get a full picture for my clients. This tool fetches all of it in a single click. Being able to show current rankings alongside the backlinks we\u2019ve built and the GMB posts we\u2019ve published in one white labeled PDF makes us look incredibly organized. It\u2019s high level enough for the client to understand but has all the data we need as an agency.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Honestly, the biggest win for me with SEOMetrics hasn&#8217;t just been the reporting, but the &#8220;request link&#8221; feature for clients. If you\u2019ve ever chased a client for weeks trying to get storefront photos or GMB restoration docs, you know the struggle. I just send them one link, they upload, and it\u2019s stored right there. Plus, the AI post generator for Google Business Profiles actually creates decent images and captions that don&#8217;t look like generic bot crap. It\u2019s saved our team so much back and forth time.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18887352","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18887352","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18887352\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18887352"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}