{"id":18883956,"date":"2026-04-17T20:29:44","date_gmt":"2026-04-17T20:29:44","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/true-professional\/"},"modified":"2026-04-17T20:29:44","modified_gmt":"2026-04-17T20:29:44","slug":"true-professional","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/true-professional\/","title":{"rendered":"True professional"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I need a lot more than 5 stars to properly review s2member. I took on a project from a previous web host and it has been my first and so far only experience with this member plugin. Just from lack of personal experience I was tempted to try to rebuild the existing user system using other plugins and apps that I had more knowledge of &#8211; but at the same time it housed a large existing member database and I wanted to try to work within the existing framework if possible. I was having a lot of trouble accomplishing what I needed to work and asked for assistance through s2 support and I am so impressed with the level of professionalism, prompt response, ease of understanding the needs I had, and basically &#8211; meeting me on my level. I really cannot express enough appreciation for this level of support. I feel like Cristi\u00e1n is now a true colleague that I can continue to bring issues to and maybe in some small way I&#8217;ll even contribute to future s2member enhancements to this already extremely powerful member plugin. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18883956","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18883956","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18883956\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18883956"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}