{"id":18872441,"date":"2026-04-05T19:25:04","date_gmt":"2026-04-05T19:25:04","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/finally-an-ai-chatbot-that-actually-understands-my-products\/"},"modified":"2026-04-05T19:25:04","modified_gmt":"2026-04-05T19:25:04","slug":"finally-an-ai-chatbot-that-actually-understands-my-products","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/finally-an-ai-chatbot-that-actually-understands-my-products\/","title":{"rendered":"Finally an AI chatbot that actually understands my products"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I\u2019ve tried all the other chatbots before, but they never really understood my WooCommerce store. The one felt like a generic chat widget, and other seemed outdated.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Storebird is different. It synced my entire product catalog (1,200+ products) within minutes. Now customers can ask things like \u201cDo you have waterproof jackets under \u20ac80?\u201d and actually get accurate product recommendations.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">What stands out most:<br \/>\u2022 Order tracking works reliably \u2014 \u201cWhere is my order?\u201d emails dropped by around 70%<br \/>\u2022 Revenue attribution \u2014 I can clearly see which chats lead to sales (last month: \u20ac2,400 attributed)<br \/>\u2022 No OpenAI API key required \u2014 just install and connect<br \/>\u2022 Smooth human handoff when needed<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Setup took less than 5 minutes. Install, connect, and products sync automatically. I was live the same day.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">One improvement I\u2019d like to see: a permanent free tier for smaller stores. The 14-day Pro trial is good, but a free plan would lower the barrier to entry.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">If you run a WooCommerce store and spend time answering repetitive questions, this is worth trying. It\u2019s clearly built for WooCommerce, not a generic chatbot.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18872441","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18872441","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18872441\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18872441"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}