{"id":18868539,"date":"2026-03-31T23:52:19","date_gmt":"2026-03-31T23:52:19","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/these-folks-are-fantastic\/"},"modified":"2026-03-31T23:52:19","modified_gmt":"2026-03-31T23:52:19","slug":"these-folks-are-fantastic","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/these-folks-are-fantastic\/","title":{"rendered":"These Folks are Fantastic!"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">A recent update didn&#8217;t go well for me, but Parham and the support team worked diligently (and seemingly tirelessly) to investigate and solve the problem. (If you&#8217;ve seen a few recent updates, I&#8217;ll take credit for those.)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;ve used SlimStat for many, many years, and don&#8217;t know a better way of getting a sense of who is visiting the site. This was the first time that I had an issue, and I&#8217;m amazed at how much time and energy they devoted to my problem (for my meager $39\/year).<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Everyone thinks there&#8217;s just WordPress, but there are thousands of different plugins and just as many server settings and, therefore, millions of different configurations that could cause problems. If you have a problem, these guys will work with you to solve it.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It&#8217;s the best stats plugin that I used, and the best support team that I&#8217;ve needed. (Thanks guys!)<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18868539","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18868539","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18868539\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18868539"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}