{"id":18843926,"date":"2026-03-07T14:21:32","date_gmt":"2026-03-07T14:21:32","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/false-flag\/"},"modified":"2026-03-07T14:21:32","modified_gmt":"2026-03-07T14:21:32","slug":"false-flag","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/false-flag\/","title":{"rendered":"False Flag?"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Getting critical warnings on some posts when I edit headings\/titles. I am an admin user whitelisted in the plugin settings. It doesn&#8217;t happen very often (7 times) but is giving false flags for my ip. This is the first I have noticed these type of warnings (March). I am getting these sometimes when editing post headings-it does not happen all of the time&#8230;Any thoughts? Flagging my ip.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<pre class=\"wp-block-code\"><code>05\/Mar\/26 11:10:12  #4974279  CRITICAL   115  66.XXXXXX    POST \/index.php - Cross-site scripting - &#091;RAW:POST = {\"id\":117723,\"content\":\"&lt;!-- wp:heading {\\\"textAlign\\\":\\\"left\\\",\\\"level\\\":3} --&gt;\\n&lt;h3 class=\\\"wp-block-heading has-text-align-left\\\"&gt;Is an Briard Right for You?&lt;\/h3&gt;\\n&lt;!-- \/wp:heading --&gt;\\n...] - petrage.net<br \/>05\/Mar\/26 11:10:15  #6286043  CRITICAL   115  66.XXXXXXX    POST \/index.php - Cross-site scripting - &#091;RAW:POST = {\"id\":117723,\"content\":\"&lt;!-- wp:heading {\\\"textAlign\\\":\\\"left\\\",\\\"level\\\":3} --&gt;\\n&lt;h3 class=\\\"wp-block-heading has-text-align-left\\\"&gt;Is an Briard Right for You?&lt;\/h3&gt;\\n&lt;!-- \/wp:heading --&gt;\\n...] - petrage.net<br \/>05\/Mar\/26 11:10:17  #2567711  CRITICAL   115  66.XXXXXXX    POST \/index.php - Cross-site scripting - &#091;RAW:POST = {\"id\":117723,\"content\":\"&lt;!-- wp:heading {\\\"textAlign\\\":\\\"left\\\",\\\"level\\\":3} --&gt;\\n&lt;h3 class=\\\"wp-block-heading has-text-align-left\\\"&gt;Is an Briard Right for You?&lt;\/h3&gt;\\n&lt;!-- \/wp:heading --&gt;\\n...] - petrage.net<br \/>05\/Mar\/26 11:10:18  #1666409  CRITICAL   115  66.XXXXXXX    POST \/index.php - Cross-site scripting - &#091;RAW:POST = {\"id\":117723,\"content\":\"&lt;!-- wp:heading {\\\"textAlign\\\":\\\"left\\\",\\\"level\\\":3} --&gt;\\n&lt;h3 class=\\\"wp-block-heading has-text-align-left\\\"&gt;Is an Briard Right for You?&lt;\/h3&gt;\\n&lt;!-- \/wp:heading --&gt;\\n...] - petrage.net<br \/>05\/Mar\/26 11:10:18  #1729650  CRITICAL   115  66.XXXXXXX     POST \/index.php - Cross-site scripting - &#091;RAW:POST = {\"id\":117723,\"content\":\"&lt;!-- wp:heading {\\\"textAlign\\\":\\\"left\\\",\\\"level\\\":3} --&gt;\\n&lt;h3 class=\\\"wp-block-heading has-text-align-left\\\"&gt;Is an Briard Right for You?&lt;\/h3&gt;\\n&lt;!-- \/wp:heading --&gt;\\n...] - petrage.net<\/code><\/pre>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18843926","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18843926","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18843926\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18843926"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}