{"id":18807361,"date":"2026-02-03T01:38:51","date_gmt":"2026-02-03T01:38:51","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/possible-problem-with-warming-cache-on-latest-verion-not-sure\/"},"modified":"2026-02-03T01:44:14","modified_gmt":"2026-02-03T01:44:14","slug":"possible-problem-with-warming-cache-on-latest-verion-not-sure","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/possible-problem-with-warming-cache-on-latest-verion-not-sure\/","title":{"rendered":"Possible problem with warming cache on latest version (not sure)"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi Gerard,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thanks for releasing so many updates and new features lately. I really appreciate it.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Today I noticed that translations were not being generated on a client\u2019s website. I\u2019ve checked my API status (sufficient credits), the language model (GPT-4.1-mini), as well as updates for other plugins and WordPress itself.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">So far, I can see that the language model is loading successfully, but an error message appears when scanning for metadata and warming up the cache on certain pages.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The message is as follows (sorry non-Dutch speakers):<\/p>\n\n\n\n<blockquote class=\"wp-block-quote is-layout-flow wp-block-quote-is-layout-flow\">\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Geen cache records toegevoegd. Mogelijke oorzaken:<\/p>\n<\/blockquote>\n\n\n\n<blockquote class=\"wp-block-quote is-layout-flow wp-block-quote-is-layout-flow\">\n<ul>\n<li>Cache bestanden bestaan niet op de verwachte locatie<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Cache bestanden hebben een ander formaat dan verwacht<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Multi-domain caching configuratie komt niet overeen<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n<\/blockquote>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I rolled the plugin back, one version at a time. 2.1.7. is the most recent one that works on this particular website.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Do you have any pointers on how I can resolve this issue in the latest plugin versions?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Many thanks for your help!<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Kind regards,<br \/>Benjamin<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18807361","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18807361","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18807361\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":18807364,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18807361\/revisions\/18807364"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18807361"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}