{"id":18801177,"date":"2026-01-28T11:44:51","date_gmt":"2026-01-28T11:44:51","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wow-this-did-everything-i-needed-and-more\/"},"modified":"2026-01-28T11:44:51","modified_gmt":"2026-01-28T11:44:51","slug":"wow-this-did-everything-i-needed-and-more","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wow-this-did-everything-i-needed-and-more\/","title":{"rendered":"Wow this did everything I needed and more!"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I started a travel website for a client that I was manually creating\/propagating everything &#8211; then she asked me to make info cards appear on the homepage like another website she liked, and I investigated how to do that and I stumbled on info that there are actual &#8220;travel industry&#8221; plugins! This was the 2nd one I tried as the first while nice, I couldn&#8217;t find out how to list the trips on the homepage as info cards! Well this plugin is so jam-packed and has such great customizability. After the initial period of learning where everything is I am now cruising full steam ahead&#8230;adding more packages! My client was very happy and impressed! I&#8217;d like to get more travel orientated clients just so I can use this plugin more often in the future&#8230;it&#8217;s so well laid out &#8211; it&#8217;s actually fun! Oh and lastly their support &#8211; even on the free tier is amazing! Keep up the great work WP Travel Engine!<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18801177","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-amazing","topic-tag-easy-to-learn"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18801177","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18801177\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18801177"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}