{"id":18776593,"date":"2026-01-06T16:35:46","date_gmt":"2026-01-06T16:35:46","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/go-like-you-do-and-become-best-and-fast-ecommerce-ever\/"},"modified":"2026-01-06T16:35:46","modified_gmt":"2026-01-06T16:35:46","slug":"go-like-you-do-and-become-best-and-fast-ecommerce-ever","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/go-like-you-do-and-become-best-and-fast-ecommerce-ever\/","title":{"rendered":"Go like you do and become BEST and FAST Ecommerce ever"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">using WordPress automatically directs you to WooCommerce &#8211; for years a good player for having in no time a good working web store. The more mature it became the more delay I experienced with the Webstore painting up the product pages. I followed all good given advices to reduce (best to eliminate) this issue &#8211; but this one small thing remained overall speed of the site according to (JetPack for mobile 78 and Dekstop 89). As life goes on, so does software \/ hardware development.  I receive a nice and interesting mail to see if FluentCart might do something for me. I started 3 months ago with FluentCart, replacing one WooCommerce (thought it would be a tedious thing) BUT guess what it was done in an overnight! Hardly any issues, except stupid passwords and API&#8217;s errors, which are to blame by myself. Other than that &#8211; no issues at all. Payment Gateway I use was transferred in a zip. All products including SKU etc and prices worked fine after that. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Was everything a halleluja? &#8211; Nah not all but I think Fluent Cart has to grow &#8211; especially the search and filter possibilities are rudimentary. Even with the Pro version (this one is good when having Payment Gateway, Fluent Forms and FluentCRM. And a second little disappointed is the integration From Fluent Cart with Fluent Community especially payment and integrating Webstore into Community. Maybe I do something wrong &#8211; but &#8211;  I do not think so. Third and last tiny point  hope the Design of interface (Free version) could be more temporary of Or maybe there is a nice(r) theme or something like that. WHATEVER you do &#8230; do not touch the Speed of FluentCart (JetPack mobile 92 desktop 99). this is wonderful. I do see how Wonderfull a total integration can be based on Fluent Products seamless all &#8220;speak&#8221; the same language and you only have to point and say yessss!<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">We are in now 2026 and the 5 sites I maintain\/support are fully migrated to FluentCart. (this is my experience with the new coming Fluent Cart) &#8211; I gave it a try and started with One site and never will go back to where I came from. My customers are happy and that counts for me because the generate the money for me. And maybe I can convince them to migrate to a full blown Fluent product line&#8230; who nows&#8230; we just at the start of 2026.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18776593","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18776593","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18776593\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18776593"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}