{"id":18772049,"date":"2026-01-01T09:22:32","date_gmt":"2026-01-01T09:22:32","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-error-427\/"},"modified":"2026-01-01T09:22:32","modified_gmt":"2026-01-01T09:22:32","slug":"database-error-427","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/database-error-427\/","title":{"rendered":"Database error"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thank you for this plugin, it helps a lot with a large website. The only issue I have is, since I installed it I get periodically errors in the log.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><code>[01-Jan-2026 08:48:25 UTC] WordPress database error Error writing file '\/tmp\/MYfd=585' (OS errno 28 - No space left on device) for query SELECT DISTINCT(relevanssi.doc), relevanssi.*, relevanssi.title * 5 + relevanssi.content * 1 + relevanssi.comment * 0.75 + relevanssi.tag * 0.75 + relevanssi.link * 0 + relevanssi.author + relevanssi.category * 0.75 + relevanssi.excerpt + relevanssi.taxonomy + relevanssi.customfield + relevanssi.mysqlcolumn AS tf FROM wp_relevanssi AS relevanssi WHERE (relevanssi.term LIKE 'bull%' OR relevanssi.term_reverse LIKE CONCAT(REVERSE('bull'), '%')) AND ( relevanssi.doc IN ( SELECT DISTINCT(posts.ID) FROM wp_posts AS posts WHERE posts.post_type IN ('post') ) ) ORDER BY tf DESC LIMIT 500 made by require('wp-blog-header.php'), wp, WP-&gt;main, WP-&gt;query_posts, WP_Query-&gt;query, WP_Query-&gt;get_posts, apply_filters_ref_array('posts_pre_query'), WP_Hook-&gt;apply_filters, relevanssi_query, relevanssi_do_query, relevanssi_search<\/code><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I can assure you that the space or inodes are not an issue, since the hosting server is managed my myself and it&#8217;s a dedicated WHM that hosts also other websites managed my me.  I have tried to recreate the index, which it does without problems, but the errors are still appearing.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">PHP version 8.2, MySQL 8.0<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18772049","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-database"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18772049","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18772049\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18772049"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}