{"id":18750948,"date":"2025-12-10T17:10:39","date_gmt":"2025-12-10T17:10:39","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/zero-support-even-if-you-pay-buy-knowingly\/"},"modified":"2025-12-10T17:10:39","modified_gmt":"2025-12-10T17:10:39","slug":"zero-support-even-if-you-pay-buy-knowingly","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/zero-support-even-if-you-pay-buy-knowingly\/","title":{"rendered":"ZERO support even if you pay &#8230; buy knowingly"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I hate to say it like that, but after 4 times asking the support for the same question (both on their online system and on the email they provide) &#8230; zero response.<br \/><strong>So the benefits (it could worth 5 stars rating)<\/strong><br \/> &#8211; it does import, and easily.<br \/> &#8211; it provides ALSO **nice** calendar functions, that could permit to avoid other heavy calendar plugin if you have basic needs as me &#8211; so a VERY **GOOD** SURPRISE. With or even without their free &#8220;Easy&#8221; calendar plugin that in fact just adds one shortcode of a search bar (it is nice despite you can not filter by category nor tags, which is a shame).<br \/><br \/><strong>But the bad surprise x2:<br \/><\/strong> &#8211; there is no filtering of all Eventbrite **potential crap** (it depends on the page imported, but you may have sales buttons, Eventbrite scripts, their CSS &#8230; all of this sometimes working or with broken links, or broken functions) &#8230; so my question (with zero response, despite paying) was if there was a hook so that I can modify the content with my PHP, before saving to my DB. And if no existing hook, where shall my PHP be &#8230; some may say this is basic stuff part of any import = clean the imported crap, but I was not blaming the existing code, just asking where shall I work &#8230; NO response &#8230; so DON&#8217;T WASTE YOUR MONEY.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><strong>This plugin and its good ergonomics and good ideas deserve better.<br \/><\/strong><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18750948","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18750948","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18750948\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18750948"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}