{"id":18737442,"date":"2025-12-01T02:29:32","date_gmt":"2025-12-01T02:29:32","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=18737442"},"modified":"2025-12-01T05:36:51","modified_gmt":"2025-12-01T05:36:51","slug":"an-extraordinary-site-addition","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/an-extraordinary-site-addition\/","title":{"rendered":"An Extraordinary Site Addition!"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><em><strong>I have seen and tried many &#8216;radio&#8217; players over the years<\/strong><\/em>. Most fail in one aspect or another. I had doubts this one would be any better. I was wrong&#8230; I purchased and installed the player, and it was running within minutes. It was truly easy, simple, and it works! I cannot think of anything bad to say about this! It is exactly what I needed [<em>easy is very important!<\/em>], and it works so well! I&#8217;m very happy with this one! Thanks to the folks who created this. You made my site come alive just as I had hoped. Thanks, folks&#8230; If you are reading this and need a terrific &#8216;Radio Player&#8217;, I doubt you will find anything better than this one. It&#8217;s perfect for us, and I&#8217;ll bet it will be perfect for you, too!<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><strong>BTW, you can check it out in action. It&#8217;s on 24\/7 streaming my shows at the Jerry Wills Show website<\/strong><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18737442","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18737442","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18737442\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":18737444,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18737442\/revisions\/18737444"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18737442"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}