{"id":18725797,"date":"2025-11-19T20:39:49","date_gmt":"2025-11-19T20:39:49","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/outstanding-support-critical-bug-fixed-within-hours\/"},"modified":"2025-11-19T20:39:49","modified_gmt":"2025-11-19T20:39:49","slug":"outstanding-support-critical-bug-fixed-within-hours","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/outstanding-support-critical-bug-fixed-within-hours\/","title":{"rendered":"Outstanding Support &#8211; Critical Bug Fixed Within Hours"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I recently encountered a critical issue with ticket email notification links showing &#8220;Security check failed&#8221; errors after updating to version 1.10.1\/1.10.2. This was affecting both of my WordPress sites and preventing our members from accessing support tickets via email.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">What impressed me most was the Fluent Support team&#8217;s response to my detailed bug report. Within hours &#8211; not days &#8211; they provided a patched version that completely resolved the issue. Their quick turnaround time was exceptional, especially for a critical bug affecting our customer support operations.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The plugin itself is robust and feature-rich, offering enterprise-level support desk functionality at a fraction of the cost of SaaS alternatives like Zendesk or Help Scout. Running two art coaching websites with members over 60 years old, I needed a reliable, self-hosted solution that integrates seamlessly with WordPress, and Fluent Support delivers.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Key highlights:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ul>\n<li>Rapid response time (hours, not days)<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Professional, courteous support team<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Powerful ticketing system with great features<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Excellent value compared to monthly SaaS pricing<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>Self-hosted &#8211; we own our data<\/li>\n<\/ul>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">If you&#8217;re looking for a WordPress support desk solution with a team that truly cares about their customers, I highly recommend Fluent Support Pro.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><strong>Date of experience:<\/strong>\u00a0November 2025<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18725797","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-fast-response","topic-tag-reliable"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18725797","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18725797\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18725797"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}