{"id":18664758,"date":"2025-10-02T05:33:00","date_gmt":"2025-10-02T05:33:00","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/very-capable-yet-simple-system\/"},"modified":"2025-10-02T05:36:47","modified_gmt":"2025-10-02T05:36:47","slug":"very-capable-yet-simple-system","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/very-capable-yet-simple-system\/","title":{"rendered":"Very capable yet manageable booking system"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">This plugin has an amazing amount of capability. I have struggled with some of the settings (such as CRON jobs for scheduled notifications) as I am a novice but I told an AI to &#8220;take on the role of an Amelia Bookings Support Representative&#8221; and just hit with questions. Much quicker than finding the info in the documentation but all the info is clearly there as the AI was able to answer me. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The capability is better in the Appointment section than the Event booking however I use it for all our classes (as events) and it works well.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Support is not live chat which can be frustrating if your in a panic. If there is a lot of back and forth it can take a while (I assume I am also in a different time zone) but the support people are knowledgeable and have helped solve my issues.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18664758","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18664758","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":2,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18664758\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":18664763,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18664758\/revisions\/18664763"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18664758"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}