{"id":18606380,"date":"2025-08-20T08:59:10","date_gmt":"2025-08-20T08:59:10","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/easy-to-use-5261\/"},"modified":"2025-08-20T08:59:10","modified_gmt":"2025-08-20T08:59:10","slug":"easy-to-use-5261","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/easy-to-use-5261\/","title":{"rendered":"easy to use"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I\u2019ve been using Custom Product Display Order on Category and Tag Pages for a while now, and it has been an absolute game-changer for my WooCommerce store. The plugin is simple yet incredibly effective\u2014it does exactly what it promises, allowing me to organize products in a way that makes sense for both my business and my customers.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The interface is intuitive and easy to use, even for someone who isn\u2019t very technical. Within just a few clicks, I was able to customize the order of products on category and tag pages without any hassle. It\u2019s made my store look more professional and has noticeably improved the shopping experience for visitors.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">What I especially appreciate is how lightweight the plugin is. It integrates seamlessly with WooCommerce and doesn\u2019t slow down my site at all. That\u2019s a big plus compared to some other plugins I\u2019ve tried in the past.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Overall, I highly recommend this plugin to anyone running a WooCommerce shop. It\u2019s reliable, user-friendly, and does its job perfectly. A great solution for store owners who want more control over how their products are displayed.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18606380","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18606380","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18606380\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18606380"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}