{"id":18583718,"date":"2025-08-03T17:12:53","date_gmt":"2025-08-03T17:12:53","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/id-love-to-but\/"},"modified":"2025-08-03T17:12:53","modified_gmt":"2025-08-03T17:12:53","slug":"id-love-to-but","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/id-love-to-but\/","title":{"rendered":"I&#8217;d love to but&#8230;"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It&#8217;s a nice collection of systems that has done a good job protecting my site. However, there were a couple specific technical issues that I needed assistance with so I sent a couple emails to get help. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">There was never an answer; even after informing them that &#8216;this was their last chance&#8217;.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;ve been a victim of a cyber attack, both personally with this site that I am working on, and professionally. I know what it&#8217;s like to lose everything, digitally speaking: it&#8217;s not fun. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I rely on programs and systems like this, but more importantly, I rely on a little support when I get stuck or need some assistance. As a member of the &#8220;IT&#8217; community, i know my way around a computer and related systems, so when I call or send an email, it&#8217;s important.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Little or no support has ALWAYS been the most important thing in this business.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I hope others have better luck than I<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18583718","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-not-recommended"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18583718","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18583718\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18583718"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}