{"id":18562823,"date":"2025-07-20T01:22:25","date_gmt":"2025-07-20T01:22:25","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/posts-reviews-to-all-product-pages\/"},"modified":"2025-07-20T01:22:25","modified_gmt":"2025-07-20T01:22:25","slug":"posts-reviews-to-all-product-pages","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/posts-reviews-to-all-product-pages\/","title":{"rendered":"Posts Reviews to All Product Pages"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am trying to follow the Site Reviews instructions. I have tabbed reviews pages at my site, NoDirtyElectricity, for products. I&#8217;ve added Site Reviews coding to a couple of test pages and to two published product pages. However, if someone writes a review on one page, it shows up on both pages.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am using short code in WordPress classic editor. Site Reviews says to use this: &lt;code&gt;[site_reviews_form assigned_posts=&#8221;post_id&#8221;]&lt;\/code&gt;<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">So I tried it using &#8220;post_id&#8221;.<br \/>Then I tried it using the actual product\/post id. It doesn&#8217;t matter. It publishes to all pages that I&#8217;ve added the Site Reviews code to. What am I doing wrong? Thank you.<br \/><br \/>The pages (and I will just leave up the test reviews for the moment) are<br \/><a href=\"https:\/\/nodirtyelectricity.com\/product\/international-satic-super-duty-filter-for-240-volt-220-230-240-volt-power\/\">https:\/\/nodirtyelectricity.com\/product\/international-satic-super-duty-filter-for-240-volt-220-230-240-volt-power\/<\/a><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">and then it appears on this page even though the review wasn&#8217;t written on that page: <a href=\"https:\/\/nodirtyelectricity.com\/product\/satic-international-standard-power-perfect-filter-for-240-volt-220-230-240-volt-power\/\">https:\/\/nodirtyelectricity.com\/product\/satic-international-standard-power-perfect-filter-for-240-volt-220-230-240-volt-power\/<\/a><br \/><br \/>This is the code I am using to have the reviews appear: [site_review class=&#8221;single-review full-width&#8221;]<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">This seemed to be the only code that worked.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am not a coder. <br \/>Thank you.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18562823","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-post-id"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18562823","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18562823\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18562823"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}