{"id":18540985,"date":"2025-07-04T08:30:15","date_gmt":"2025-07-04T08:30:15","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wordpress-appearance-issues\/"},"modified":"2025-07-04T10:27:21","modified_gmt":"2025-07-04T10:27:21","slug":"wordpress-appearance-issues","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/wordpress-appearance-issues\/","title":{"rendered":"WordPress appearance issues"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi,<br \/><br \/>The hosting I didn&#8217;t pay for a long time ago was deleted and I wanted to buy it again, I bought a hosting package from the beginning and the hosting company uploaded the backup of the site to that package, there is no problem so far, but when I want to enter my site, I can&#8217;t enter when I want to enter my site, I get a 404 error, I can&#8217;t enter the admin panel, I try them from the workplace office, I constantly get errors and I see the design of another site when I enter the site, when I go to my own home and want to enter the site again, there is no problem, I enter the panel, the site looks fine, the hosting company says that there is no problem, I wonder what I need to do, can you help me?<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18540985","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-fail","topic-tag-wordpress"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18540985","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18540985\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":18541178,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18540985\/revisions\/18541178"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18540985"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}