{"id":18536824,"date":"2025-07-01T19:01:58","date_gmt":"2025-07-01T19:01:58","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/?post_type=topic&#038;p=18536824"},"modified":"2025-07-02T10:14:24","modified_gmt":"2025-07-02T10:14:24","slug":"few-errors-5","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/few-errors-5\/","title":{"rendered":"Few Errors"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello, peace be on to you , I would like to address these several issues.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The plugin default color(pinkish\/purplish) still overrides custom colors selected or set in some instance for example sometimes when the page first loads,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When a new order is received , the notification display pop up at the bottom right sometimes display twice(2) for that order and sometimes it don&#8217;t <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">In the product pop-up I want the totals to be displayed regardless if the product have add-ons or(some people may not want this , as a paying customer I need this, at minimum have it optional) <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The add to car button doesn&#8217;t display if the the product doesn&#8217;t have any attributes , and the totals doesn&#8217;t display in the pop-up if you don&#8217;t have any add-ons<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">In elementor editor , every time I make an edit update the added to cart functionality triggers<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">In the new order email if pick up or delivery is enabled , the template will display these lines I believe &#8220;Pick-Up Date&#8221; &#8220;Delivery Date&#8221; &#8230; these are not need or at least have optional to be displayed or not <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">(on mobile) the product slider does not snap to the next or previous product in a better way , therefor if someone slide just slightly the slider will sit in between the two images or products , so I&#8217;m sure it does this on desktop if you do not click the arrows <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m using Edit WPC Menu Tab With Slider Pro Menu Style 2<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18536824","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18536824","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18536824\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":18536856,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18536824\/revisions\/18536856"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18536824"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}