{"id":18501511,"date":"2025-06-06T19:09:46","date_gmt":"2025-06-06T19:09:46","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/get-and-responsive-support\/"},"modified":"2025-06-06T19:09:46","modified_gmt":"2025-06-06T19:09:46","slug":"get-and-responsive-support","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/get-and-responsive-support\/","title":{"rendered":"Get and responsive support."},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am working on a restaurant website where I am adding a menu.  I needed just a menu to display because I did not need online ordering. So, I tried others and I decided on Five Star Restaurant Menu.  I decided on it because it was easy to use and the cost was reasonable.  It provided the most options and displayed the menu items how I liked it.  I wanted the options so I bought the premium version.  It was easy to add menu items and create multiple menus.   I can change the order of sections.  My issue was that some CSS styles were not playing nice with the theme I picked.   So, I am not a developer and know just enough to be dangerous.   I reached out to support and they were able to quickly give me the CSS code I needed to correct the issues.   Thank you!  <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18501511","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18501511","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18501511\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18501511"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}