{"id":18483968,"date":"2025-05-26T13:34:38","date_gmt":"2025-05-26T13:34:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/not-production-ready-yet-2\/"},"modified":"2025-05-26T13:49:45","modified_gmt":"2025-05-26T13:49:45","slug":"not-production-ready-yet-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/not-production-ready-yet-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Not production ready yet"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Stumbled over this subscription plugin and tested it as I&#8217;m looking for a way to offer monthly and annual subscriptions for a service.<br \/>As this plugin even offers variations for subscription products, I thought it would be the solution. Yet, it turned out the variations do not work as I thought they would. Also, adding variations manually did not work at all.<br \/>Furthermore, the checkout page gets messed up, though it looks awful (twenty-twenty-one theme). It seems to work fine in the latest twenty-twenty-five theme.<br \/>On top of it, the plugin seems to conflict with the plugin I use for legal checkboxes on the checkout page.<br \/>From my point of view, the plugin is not production ready yet.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Anyway, it would be great if it works. As it is simple and exactly what I was looking for. I keep it installed on my test website to see how it&#8217;s evolving.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18483968","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18483968","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18483968\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18483968"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}