{"id":18414922,"date":"2025-04-14T09:26:41","date_gmt":"2025-04-14T09:26:41","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/yarpp-cause-error-papge\/"},"modified":"2025-04-14T09:26:41","modified_gmt":"2025-04-14T09:26:41","slug":"yarpp-cause-error-papge","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/yarpp-cause-error-papge\/","title":{"rendered":"YARPP cause error papge"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi, I&#8217;ve been using your plugin for a while. It&#8217;s great. But I cannot go to some of my pages. WordPress gave the notice &#8220;There has been a critical error on this website&#8221; and showed that your plugin is the reason. How can I fix this? I really love the plugin and don&#8217;t to find the alternative.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Here is the detailed error they sent me:<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Error Details<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">An error of type E_ERROR was caused in line 1923 of the file \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-content\/plugins\/yet-another-related-posts-plugin\/classes\/YARPP_Core.php. Error message: Uncaught TypeError: Cannot access offset of type string on string in \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-content\/plugins\/yet-another-related-posts-plugin\/classes\/YARPP_Core.php:1923<br \/>Stack trace: 0 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-content\/plugins\/yet-another-related-posts-plugin\/classes\/YARPP_Cache_Bypass.php(131): YARPP-&gt;parse_args() 1 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-content\/plugins\/yet-another-related-posts-plugin\/classes\/YARPP_Core.php(1492): YARPP_Cache_Bypass-&gt;begin_yarpp_time() 2 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-content\/plugins\/yet-another-related-posts-plugin\/classes\/YARPP_Shortcode.php(73): YARPP-&gt;display_related() 3 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/shortcodes.php(434): YARPP_Shortcode-&gt;render() 4 [internal function]: do_shortcode_tag() 5 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/shortcodes.php(273): preg_replace_callback() 6 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/class-wp-hook.php(324): do_shortcode() 7 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/plugin.php(205): WP_Hook-&gt;apply_filters() 8 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/rest-api\/endpoints\/class-wp-rest-revisions-controller.php(632): apply_filters() 9 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/rest-api\/endpoints\/class-wp-rest-autosaves-controller.php(451): WP_REST_Revisions_Controller-&gt;prepare_item_for_response() 10 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/rest-api\/endpoints\/class-wp-rest-autosaves-controller.php(314): WP_REST_Autosaves_Controller-&gt;prepare_item_for_response() 11 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/rest-api\/class-wp-rest-server.php(1292): WP_REST_Autosaves_Controller-&gt;get_items() 12 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/rest-api\/class-wp-rest-server.php(1125): WP_REST_Server-&gt;respond_to_request() 13 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/rest-api.php(576): WP_REST_Server-&gt;dispatch() 14 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/rest-api.php(2957): rest_do_request() 15 [internal function]: rest_preload_api_request() 16 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-includes\/block-editor.php(753): array_reduce() 17 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-admin\/edit-form-blocks.php(77): block_editor_rest_api_preload() 18 \/home\/happybak\/public_html\/wp-admin\/post.php(187): require(&#8216;\/home\/happybak\/\u2026&#8217;) 19 {main}<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">thrown<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18414922","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18414922","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18414922\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18414922"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}