{"id":18362271,"date":"2025-03-14T23:10:44","date_gmt":"2025-03-14T23:10:44","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/reports-not-working-when-hpos-enabled\/"},"modified":"2025-03-14T23:10:44","modified_gmt":"2025-03-14T23:10:44","slug":"reports-not-working-when-hpos-enabled","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/reports-not-working-when-hpos-enabled\/","title":{"rendered":"Reports not working when HPOS enabled"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I&#8217;m really struggling to find a solution to this. <br \/>Since enabling HPOS, Woocommerce Reports no longer works.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Woocommerce Analytics works perfectly fine but Reports does not work if compatibility mode is disabled.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Is there a solution to this other than Enabling Compatibility mode?<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have tried (in various combinations):<br \/>clearing the analytics cache<br \/>cleaning up order data from legacy tables<br \/>deleting custom orders tables. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have also tried following the steps other support have posted in the order they stated, changing Woocommerce Analytics Settings:<br \/>Enabling &#8220;Completed&#8221; in Actionable statuses<br \/>Changing Date type to Date created<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I have tried this on a base site with only the latest version of Woocommerce installed.<br \/>I have seen comments about this on the GitHub repository as well which states it&#8217;s been fixed but it hasn&#8217;t.<br \/>I have tried syncing orders, then changing back to Posts Storage, then back to HPOS.<br \/>I&#8217;ve tried every combination and order of all the above.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Is there a solution? Am I missing something?<br \/>I understand Analytics is the new way but the Reports show some data that you can&#8217;t get in Analytics.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Any help would be appreciated<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18362271","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18362271","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18362271\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18362271"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}