{"id":18199073,"date":"2024-12-15T01:42:45","date_gmt":"2024-12-15T01:42:45","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/insanely-expensive-2\/"},"modified":"2024-12-15T01:50:46","modified_gmt":"2024-12-15T01:50:46","slug":"insanely-expensive-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/insanely-expensive-2\/","title":{"rendered":"Insanely Expensive!"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I am a single user operating a simple website looking to run a simple report that simply lists the orders I have received in CSV so I can import into a tax system. <br \/><br \/>While this is all very simple stuff that I have had offered FREE in most other CMS systems, I am now having to find-yet-another-damn-plugin to add what should be simple and basic function. <br \/><br \/>Now, this would be fine if it was a simple $20 plugin or something but no, this solution even for my simple needs is $199USD PER YEAR for a full suite of stuff I do not need, I just need to export all my orders for the year! Like WTF is this insanity? Yes there is a &#8220;special&#8221; for $99 at the moment however I never go in for these specials knowing that in 12 months time I will have to renew and of course special prices never apply to renewals. In Australian $$$ this means I would have to shell out $330 PER YEAR to do a simple export of orders. <br \/><br \/>Yeah, for that cost I will just develop my own direct SQL query and do it that way. <br \/><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Oh, yeah and just go back to Feb of last year and it use to be a $99 LIFETIME payment to get export functionality, $169 for all functionality for a lifetime. NOw it&#8217;s $1299. Shows how utterly greedy all these developers are now. Utterly shameful!!!<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18199073","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18199073","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18199073\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18199073"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}