{"id":18176940,"date":"2024-12-03T20:29:25","date_gmt":"2024-12-03T20:29:25","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/great-on-every-level\/"},"modified":"2024-12-03T20:30:10","modified_gmt":"2024-12-03T20:30:10","slug":"great-on-every-level","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/great-on-every-level\/","title":{"rendered":"Great on every level"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Wanted to write for a while and as per never got round to it.<br \/>I used the free version for a bit  &#8211; then i needed some extra functionality for my rentals site &#8211; that the standard edition did provide for. So I upgraded &#8211; and not looked back.  For me &#8211; when I purchase a plugin I dont just look for a technically proficient plugin, I look at the support offered, how quickly I get a response as well as how friendly \/ helpful and willing the plugin devs are.<br \/>These guys (a family run business I believe)  have never let me down &#8211; and this has been over a couple of years now. So this is just me saying thanks and giving something back.<br \/>If you are looking for a classified plugin to use and devs to work with &#8211; try this plugin, I dont think you will regret your decision<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18176940","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-awpcp"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18176940","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18176940\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":18176943,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18176940\/revisions\/18176943"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18176940"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}