{"id":18160398,"date":"2024-11-25T23:12:05","date_gmt":"2024-11-25T23:12:05","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/show-and-hide-options\/"},"modified":"2024-11-25T23:12:05","modified_gmt":"2024-11-25T23:12:05","slug":"show-and-hide-options","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/show-and-hide-options\/","title":{"rendered":"Show and Hide Options"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hi, appreciate your help and to see if this is possible. I&#8217;ll be as clear and concise as possible.<br \/><br \/>Right now I have two dropdown menus. If I have a drop down titled . One labeled &#8221; Brands&#8221; for and there&#8217;s 15 brands in that dropdown. The other is labeled graphics and it has all the graphics for those 15 brands, which is about 35 options. If someone picks Brand A for instance under &#8220;Brands&#8221;, they need to pick the graphic under &#8220;graphics&#8221; that goes with that brand. When they do, it shopws up in the main image window.<br \/><br \/>What I wan to do is, When someone picks a brand, the graphics shows only the options available with that brand in a swatch with a title. When they select one of the swatches it shows up in the main window.<br \/><br \/>Can I do this with your plugin and if so are there any instruction on how to do so.<br \/>Thanks in advance,<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Steve<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18160398","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18160398","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18160398\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18160398"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}