{"id":18108554,"date":"2024-11-01T03:12:05","date_gmt":"2024-11-01T03:12:05","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/dont-waste-your-time-128\/"},"modified":"2024-11-01T03:16:39","modified_gmt":"2024-11-01T03:16:39","slug":"dont-waste-your-time-128","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/dont-waste-your-time-128\/","title":{"rendered":"Don&#8217;t waste your time"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The majority of the reviews\/stars here are fake.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">This plugin will not work. I tried on different types of posts\/pages, with different types of media to the same result. nothing. I have a conventional WordPress 6.6.2 setup, no weird configs, just straight out of the box on a conventional wp shared hosting account.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I realize that support is not available on unpaid accounts, but if the plugin does not work at all, it is just a dud. and a scammy way to force people to upgrade to the paid service.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">If that is what you want bplugins llc then do not offer the free version, just say &#8220;only paid version available&#8221;, I understand the need to make money but being a tease is wasting everyones time.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">definitely do not waste your time with this plugin ( I would avoid the paid version just as well, since scammy companies are scamming wether or not you pay.)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">yes if you can&#8217;t tell I am pissed. <\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18108554","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry","topic-tag-waste"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18108554","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18108554\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":18108556,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18108554\/revisions\/18108556"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18108554"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}