{"id":18074037,"date":"2024-10-15T12:13:38","date_gmt":"2024-10-15T12:13:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/clear-cache-for-stackcache\/"},"modified":"2024-10-15T12:13:38","modified_gmt":"2024-10-15T12:13:38","slug":"clear-cache-for-stackcache","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/clear-cache-for-stackcache\/","title":{"rendered":"Clear cache for StackCache"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello! First of all I&#8217;d like to say amazing work you did! your plugin is amazing!<br \/>I&#8217;ve been looking for a plugin that could help me with an issue i get using elementor \/ elementor Pro on my sites. <br \/><br \/>I saw a previous thread here where you helped a fellow member to fix his issue with auto clear\/regenerate elementor CSS upon plugin updates. <br \/><br \/>I face the same issue and i looked everywhere for a solution to auto regenerate elementor CSS.<br \/>I manage around 50 elementor sites, all hosted on 20i infrastructure. I&#8217;m getting pretty good speed score and overall happy with what I&#8217;m getting &#8211; I don&#8217;t use any caching plugin since they have a StackCache plugin auto installed that manages cache integrated with the hosting panel. <br \/><br \/>I was wondering if it would be possible to have your plugin work with this?<br \/>I&#8217;d be happy to host a test site to see if it&#8217;s possible to achieve.<br \/>Looking forward reading you and best wishes!<br \/>Ludo<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18074037","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18074037","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18074037\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18074037"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}