{"id":18058801,"date":"2024-10-07T15:58:54","date_gmt":"2024-10-07T15:58:54","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/decent-but-slow\/"},"modified":"2025-06-05T17:12:35","modified_gmt":"2025-06-05T17:12:35","slug":"decent-but-slow","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/decent-but-slow\/","title":{"rendered":"Decent, but SLOW"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The software itself is decent, but has a few annoying glitches (like checking off the &#8220;gst&#8221; checkbox doesn&#8217;t always turn it off, I have to click the &#8220;save&#8221; button twice to do anything, stuff like that), but I would have given four stars if it weren&#8217;t for how SLOW it is. It takes several minutes to save, and while I am saving it seems to take up every thread of memory my website has. I can&#8217;t do ANYTHING else while waiting for these invoices to save. Opening a PDF? Takes like 2 minutes. It&#8217;s a real pain in the butt, and interrupts my work flow quite a bit<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">editing after a year and a half &#8211; this is not good software. I&#8217;m sorry, but the glitches keep piling up and the previously mentioned issues have not been resolved. Recurring invoices don&#8217;t reoccur on the correct dates, and may go months without re-occurring, until suddenly you have 5 of the same invoice being created in a single day. Reminders don&#8217;t go out when they are supposed to, and I constantly have to manually do work that is supposed to be automated. It also doesn&#8217;t create invoice titles with any regularity either.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Very unprofessional plugin. I&#8217;ll be removing it shortly and cancelling my paid subscription. I&#8217;m really disappointed in this.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18058801","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18058801","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18058801\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":18499939,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18058801\/revisions\/18499939"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18058801"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}