{"id":18052282,"date":"2024-10-03T16:03:39","date_gmt":"2024-10-03T16:03:39","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/save-function-and-visual-stuff\/"},"modified":"2024-10-03T16:03:39","modified_gmt":"2024-10-03T16:03:39","slug":"save-function-and-visual-stuff","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/save-function-and-visual-stuff\/","title":{"rendered":"Save function and visual stuff"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello Marc.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Congratulation for this terrific software, after some minor issues on the beginning, the configurator runs perfect and it is really fun to use it.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">But now its time to make it work for the customer.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<ol>\n<li>&#8220;Save and send my configuration&#8221;  Instead of the &#8220;add to cart&#8221; . People should just save and send their configuration to me (automaticly) and to themself in a PDF with all images of the perspectives and a list of the parts\/materials\/colours. This is important for the customer, dealer and for us as producer. I dont want to press the customer to create an account, that would be very annoying and counterproductive.  Scenario : People have finished their configuration &gt; The press now the button &#8220;Save and send configuration&#8221; &gt; a prompt pops up &gt; and they just type in their email adress hit the button send. Maybe with some words or a comment if they have questions etc&#8230;.  ! I know I have to buy the add on &#8220;SAVE&#8221; and I will buy it, but it should do it like described above.<\/li>\n\n\n\n<li>&#8220;Visual stuff&#8221; You can see two screenshots with some markings and text. 1. Screenshot a: &#8220;Reset configuration&#8221; should be on the top of the right side. The same with Cam 1 and cam2 icons. I want to have the scene control completely on the right side. b: The header of the website is missing. to keep my CI this ist important. How can I get it back?  How it should look like you can see on the second screenshot.<\/li>\n<\/ol>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">First screenshot.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">https:\/\/elysio.eu\/wp-content\/uploads\/2024\/10\/konfi_web-scaled.jpg<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Second screenshot<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">https:\/\/elysio.eu\/wp-content\/uploads\/2024\/10\/konfi_web_01-scaled.jpg<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Sorry for so much stuff here. I hope it is not to much.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Best regards, Christoph.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18052282","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18052282","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18052282\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18052282"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}