{"id":18015364,"date":"2024-09-15T09:19:36","date_gmt":"2024-09-15T09:19:36","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/misc-2\/"},"modified":"2024-09-15T09:19:36","modified_gmt":"2024-09-15T09:19:36","slug":"misc-2","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/misc-2\/","title":{"rendered":"misc"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I love this plug in. It took me a while to find it because I had been searching on &#8220;deep linking&#8221; and the listing only said &#8220;deep links.\u201d\u00a0<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It took a while to figure out that the gallery has to be set to thumbnails, not slide show, for it to work.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It would be nice if the share symbol could be removed. When I click it, nothing happens.&nbsp;<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">It would be nice to be able to set a maximum vertical size for thumbnail view.\u00a0\u00a0Now that SSG is installed, the images are set to a standard width, not height, so many of them are way too large.\u00a0Before installing, vertical (portrait) image maximum height was set to the maximum landscape width.\u00a0<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I understand that I may be able to override this with\u00a0custom CSS. Since I have little experience with that, I have asked my webmaster to help. When I try to edit the gallery, I don\u2019t even see the place where can deactivate the plugin for that particular gallery (as shown at <a href=\"https:\/\/roman-flossler.github.io\/StoryShowGallery\/wordpress\/#cssclasses\">https:\/\/roman-flossler.github.io\/StoryShowGallery\/wordpress\/#cssclasses<\/a>). \u00a0\u00a0<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\"><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-18015364","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18015364","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/18015364\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=18015364"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}