{"id":17984706,"date":"2024-08-30T08:16:37","date_gmt":"2024-08-30T08:16:37","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/reduction-for-package-doesnt-work\/"},"modified":"2024-08-30T08:16:37","modified_gmt":"2024-08-30T08:16:37","slug":"reduction-for-package-doesnt-work","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/reduction-for-package-doesnt-work\/","title":{"rendered":"Reduction for package doesn&#8217;t work"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello !<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Among the products I sell, I have postcards for sale (20 different photos). Image 1, image 2, etc -&gt; image 20. I want the customer to be able to choose the postcards he wants (e.g.: 3 postcards from image 2, 5 from image 7, etc.). When the customer gets to 10 postcards, he gets a discount. If he gets to 20, he gets a bigger discount, etc.). He can also choose 24 postcards or 36, etc. From 1 to 9 postcards there is no discount (only if 10 postcards). The following example is perhaps more telling: He chooses 15 postcards; he therefore gets a 10% discount on the 10 postcards and no discount on the next 5. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">I use WPC composite for my postcard products. One component containing my 20 postcards (different images) or I also tried 20 components for each image). I have tried many plugins for price reductions, etc&#8230; But the result is always the same.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">But these software (or even the composite WPC) always make me the same mistakes: If my client chooses for example 10 of image 1, 7 of image 4 and 3 of image 9, we arrive at 20 postcards right? <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Well, it only makes the discount on image 1 (10 postcards) and not on the package which has 20 postcards). <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">In fact the reduction is only made in relation to each product and not on the package (the component I think). <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Honestly I have tested many plugins and nothing to do! I do not want it to make the reduction on the basket because I sell other products that do not have a reduction. <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Does anyone have a solution? <\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Thank you in advance.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Indicana<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17984706","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17984706","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17984706\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17984706"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}