{"id":17935837,"date":"2024-08-06T08:38:38","date_gmt":"2024-08-06T08:38:38","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/sorting-60\/"},"modified":"2024-08-06T08:38:38","modified_gmt":"2024-08-06T08:38:38","slug":"sorting-60","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/sorting-60\/","title":{"rendered":"Sorting"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Hello friend. Thanks for this cool plugin. I want to use it on a historical site, and I need to display historical dates of past years in a separate block.<br \/>Everything is fine, except for sorting.<br \/>Is it possible to display the headings in alphabetical order? Numbers by age.<br \/>The thing is that in my historical event headings, annual events come first, and I need the years to be sorted by age.<br \/>Now I use the eventon plugin for these purposes, it perfectly sorts my events in ascending order, but it works very slowly and in principle does not suit me.<br \/>Here are some screenshots of how it works now on eventon and in your plugin. I want to get rid of Eventon. The only question is sorting. If there was an opportunity to somehow make sorting, I would be grateful. Thank you<br \/><br \/>Screenshots:<br \/>Sorting &#8211; <a href=\"https:\/\/jmp.sh\/s\/zuvRCQk9IpAZz22ZSWfp\">On This Day (by Room 34<\/a>)<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Sorting &#8211; <a href=\"https:\/\/ibb.co\/ygjZKMd\">On This Day (by Room 34)<\/a><br \/><br \/>Correct sorting &#8211; <a href=\"https:\/\/jmp.sh\/s\/Zko2UqnMCZLHJdFpMtBf\">Eventon<\/a><\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">Correct sorting &#8211; <a href=\"https:\/\/ibb.co\/pPrPgqd\">Eventon<\/a><\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17935837","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17935837","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":0,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17935837\/revisions"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17935837"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}