{"id":17899711,"date":"2024-07-18T21:25:16","date_gmt":"2024-07-18T21:25:16","guid":{"rendered":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/qa-reply-error\/"},"modified":"2024-07-18T21:28:10","modified_gmt":"2024-07-18T21:28:10","slug":"qa-reply-error","status":"publish","type":"topic","link":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/topic\/qa-reply-error\/","title":{"rendered":"Q&amp;A reply error"},"content":{"rendered":"\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When responding to a Q&amp;A message I get an error that makes it appear the response was not submitted. I refresh the page and the response has been submitted. I&#8217;m not sure what is causing the error. It shows a red box under the reply to question section after you select the reply button. If you try to submit it again it tells you Duplicate comment detected; it looks as though you\u2019ve already said that! but when refreshed you will see the reply.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">When responding to the Q&amp;A questions, the link takes me to a comment for approval. After I approve it I am redirected to the comments section. This section does not contain questions so it&#8217;s unclear why we are redirected here instead of to the question. I should be sent to the Q&amp;A section so I can immediately respond to the question. Instead you have to mess around getting to the Q&amp;A section to find the question and answer it. The flow of this could be greatly improved for ease of use.<\/p>\n\n\n\n<p class=\"wp-block-paragraph\">The Q&amp;A frontend window for submitting a question is very plain with an empty slider box at the top. I&#8217;m not even sure why the empty slider box is there. It looks rough and I do not see any place to adjust this in the admin area.<\/p>\n","protected":false},"template":"","class_list":["post-17899711","topic","type-topic","status-publish","hentry"],"jetpack_sharing_enabled":true,"_links":{"self":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17899711","targetHints":{"allow":["GET"]}}],"collection":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic"}],"about":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/types\/topic"}],"version-history":[{"count":1,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17899711\/revisions"}],"predecessor-version":[{"id":17899715,"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/topic\/17899711\/revisions\/17899715"}],"wp:attachment":[{"href":"https:\/\/wordpress.org\/support\/wp-json\/wp\/v2\/media?parent=17899711"}],"curies":[{"name":"wp","href":"https:\/\/api.w.org\/{rel}","templated":true}]}}